Speak to your attorney first!
If you are stopped, identify yourself but everything else you tell the police will be used against you. Do not engage in casual chit-chat with them – discipline your mouth, please. Demand they immediately put you in touch with me (Cell: 425-367-1122) or a public defender.
- I do not consent to any search or detention.
- I want my attorney or a public defender & help reaching them.
- I am not answering ANY questions.
- If I'm suspected of DUI for alcohol and/or drugs, then:
- I won't take a PBT or any Field Sobriety Coordination Tests,
- But I'll provide breath samples at the police station or blood
Be Quiet and Wait for Me!